Lheidli Dakelh Dictionary
Compiled by: Bill Poser
- Grammatical Information
- Online, part of this package. This is the document to which the
dictionary links to provide explanations of grammatical categories, terms
- Introduction to the Sound System
- An explanation of the sounds of Lheidli dialect and the writing system, with audio.
- The Carrier Language: a brief introduction
- A book about the Dakelh language, recommended as background for those learning the language.
- Carrier Syllabics Textbook
- A textbook of the Dakelh syllabics, with a detailed, systematic explanation
of the writing system, sample texts, and exercises, with answers.
If you have comments, corrections, or additions please enter the
dictionary and click on the word Comment at the upper right.
This will open a comment form in a new window or tab that will be emailed
to us when you click Submit.